5 Practical Ways to Last Longer in Bed
If you’re looking for ways to last longer in bed, I know this will not be a very good answer.
Sitting through orgasm is actually the biggest mistake you can make in bed. If you’re looking for a solution, we first need to talk about the two problems we’re most likely to face in our journey to the bedroom (pun intended).
- Premature Ejaculation. This is the most common problem and the one we’ll be focusing on most in this article. Premature ejaculation is when a man orgasms before he’s ready to.
Men who suffer from this problem will very often sit there next to you, saying, “I’m sorry, but I’m just too shy to talk to you now”. You know what I’m saying; it’s that bad.
The reason guys have this problem is simple; they haven’t learned how to control their bodies. It’s something you can easily control.
What you need to do is exercise your PC muscle. This is the muscle you use when you stop your urine mid-flow. So, it’s that muscle you should flex for 10 seconds in a row to make it stronger, and you can flex this muscle during sex for as long as you want.
- Ejaculation Control. This is the second problem we’re going to look at. Not being able to last long enough in bed to satisfy your partner is a result of the first problem we described above. Guys don’t fully understand how to control themselves in the bedroom.
What you need to do is retrain yourself to be able to last longer in bed. This is easily done and takes only a couple of minutes per day. You can start practicing these new habits while you’re using your body (since it’s how you use your body that is the cause of premature ejaculation in the first place).
- Premature Ejaculation. This is the biggest problem of all. Even though we now know it is possible to last as long as we want in bed, most of us don’t know how to do it.
The reason for this is that we see ejaculation as something that we give up on by expressing our sexual energy in some other way.
That energy doesn’t go away in a vacuum. Instead, it spreads throughout the entire body and mind. Think about those muscles you use every day to ride your bike or to drive to the store, those muscles you use all the time to communicate with each other.
How you use these muscles changes, their purpose and purpose change their function.
If we want to really get to the root of premature ejaculation, then we need to take a step back and look at the problem from where it stems.
The problem stems largely from our relationship with ourselves. That relationship where we say we want this or that, but when we really sit down and take a closer look at who we are, what we like, and what we don’t like, we see we have a problem.
Our relationship with ourselves, our sexual preferences, likes, and dislikes is constantly changing and evolving. Modern technology has made us realize that we are in a partnership with technology, and we let ourselves go.
So instead of staring at ourselves and saying, “what am I doing wrong? There must be something wrong with me!” we try to escape our thoughts by using drugs, food, music, a job and whatever else we can come up with to fill those voids.
What else is there for us?
This is where researching our sexuality comes in. We begin to surf the net and learn about ourselves. We read about different positions and ways to please our partners. We try out different things in bed, and we do not achieve those things over time.
So does this mean we have to kill ourselves inside to make our partner happy?
That’s a huge myth. What needs to change is what you think you are meant to do. As you read this, you might find points that really resonate with you. You need to read on and apply these.
- The first thing you need to do is forgive yourself. Write down the times you have failed your partner and beg for her forgiveness. There’s always plenty of blame to go around, so quickly jump off the bed if you want to make amends. Forever forgiveness is the answer.
- The second thing you need to do is talk to your parent. It would help if you did this out of the bedroom. The internet is not the place for your inner dialog.
- Find a Christian sex guide. There are many of these available, but the pro’s always picked better guides. Why because they are researched, put together by God, and are extra Christian friendly.